Procuring new clients through direct contact, word-of-mouth, and collaboration with the Marketing department. Attending networking activities to research and connect with prospective clients. Suggesting upgrades or added products and services that may be of interest to clients.
Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals Set specific objectives and report on ROI Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily
We are a digital marketing agency in Pune city. Our business is growing rapidly, and we need a skilled Business Developer to acquire and manage new client relationships. The ideal candidate will have experience in B2B sales, as well as skills related to strategic analysis and marketing.In this role, you will be responsible for developing relationships with our clients, negotiating contracts and closing deals. We will rely on you to partner with our marketing department to conduct market research and develop a strategic business development plan.
Responsible for setting the long-term sales strategy to grow and develop the business across different trade channels within the Pune market.This includes building a long-term sales and investment strategy for customers to deliver annual sales and profitability targets.Identify or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners discovering and exploring opportunities.Examines potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financial data.Drafting and reviewing contracts, business plans, and proposals.Increase the value of existing customers while attracting and retaining new customers.Job Requirements2+ year of experience.Experience in Advertising field is a must.Demonstrate achievements in B2B Sales.Strong background Digital Marketing field.Talkative and able to explain our servicesInnovation and problem solving skills, to develop and propose digital salutations to our clients.
Main Responsibilities of a Performance Marketing Manager
Your responsibilities will include:
•Creating and executing a strong performance marketing strategy & execution plan
•Developing and managing digital prospecting and remarketing campaigns
•Managing budgets and campaigns across all digital channels to drive strong return on investment and efficient CAC
•Ensuring successful planning, execution, optimization for key traffic KPIs via paid, organic & own media channels
• Identifying and testing new channels to continue to meet or exceed established critical metrics
• Working closely with the management to share funnel conversion improvement ideas, feedback & present results.
• You have a degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
• You have prior experience in a similar role as well as experience building effective multi-channel marketing strategies, including affiliate marketing, PPC, SEO, social media and other digital channels.
• You have solid expertise in campaign and channel analysis and reporting, including Google Analytics experience.
• You possess excellent analytical skills and leverage data, metric, analytics and consumer behavior trends to drive actionable insights & recommendations.
• You are a highly goal-oriented individual and have excellent communication skills.
• You are open minded, curious and a strong problem solver.